WiFi/Bluetooth SW Application En
- Perform WiFi/Bluetooth signaling Tx/Rx/throughput testing and optimized the performance
- Perform WiFi/Bluetooth non-signaling Tx/Rx/throughput testing at FTM mode and optimized the performance
- Support WiFi/Bluetooth Windows related issues debugging during the conformance testing
- Support WiFi/Bluetooth Android/Linux related issues debugging during the conformance testing
1. 2+ years of experience on developing WiFi/Bluetooth software/applications on Android/Linux platform
2.Good attitude with enough knowledge and experience for WiFi/Bluetooth software developing on C/C++/C#.
3. Familiar with WiFi/Bluetooth certification process and debugging capability
4. Familiar with test equipment for WiFi/Bluethooth Tx/Rx/Throughput measurement
5. Good knowledge and experience with Linux/Windows driver
6. Have the experience of automation test tool development
From its beginnings in 1985, Qualcomm has grown from seven individuals meeting in a den to a world-leading provider of wireless technology and services. Qualcomm is a global company, a firm with many facets, with each business division changing the way we live and work through its own unique contributions. But no matter what each Qualcomm business does, all are united by a single, driving passion: to continue to deliver the world’s most innovative wireless solutions.
Today, Qualcomm plays a central role in the rapid adoption and growth of 3G and next-generation wireless around the world. Qualcomm’s current intellectual property portfolio includes more than 13,000 United States patents for wireless technologies, with more than 180 telecommunications equipment manufacturers licensing them worldwide.