Protocol Engineer (IoT)
To join Qualcomm Customer Engineering team and work with world leading Internet of Everything (i.e any forms of IoT devices such as smart cameras, wearables, smart assistants, robots, auto infotainments or drones device makers from design &develop to commercially launch exciting new Qualcomm MSM products. These Core BSP & Multimedia Customer Engineers are expected to:
-Understand every aspects of customers' IoT requirements and designs
- To communicate with internal product & development teams on any HW/SW design related issues/features from customer designs
- To work with customers development teams in resolving any IoT feature development and product commercialization issues
- Good understanding on wireless communication, familiar with 3gpp standard.
- Solid knowledge on TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE, TCP/IP, and IMS.
- Experience in handset test and interest in handset verification test
- Strong experience in C language and good debugging skills
- Knowledge and Experience on HLOS like Windows mobile or Android is a plus
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills
- high motivation, strong self-learning capability
- 3+ years’ experience in communication industry
Educational Requirements Bachelor's or Master's, major in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
From its beginnings in 1985, Qualcomm has grown from seven individuals meeting in a den to a world-leading provider of wireless technology and services. Qualcomm is a global company, a firm with many facets, with each business division changing the way we live and work through its own unique contributions. But no matter what each Qualcomm business does, all are united by a single, driving passion: to continue to deliver the world’s most innovative wireless solutions.
Today, Qualcomm plays a central role in the rapid adoption and growth of 3G and next-generation wireless around the world. Qualcomm’s current intellectual property portfolio includes more than 13,000 United States patents for wireless technologies, with more than 180 telecommunications equipment manufacturers licensing them worldwide.